Our series and public performance rights can be purchased for screening events here.
Whether you are an educational institution, historical society, museum, public library, women’s and girls’ organization, or other community organization, public screenings of our animated documentary shorts provide a unique opportunity to:
- Share inspiring stories of women who succeeded against tremendous odds in challenging times
- Honor local women’s history and the accomplishments of diverse women across the country in making America
- Highlight contemporary women trailblazers and heroines in your community
- Reflect upon the unladylike heroines in your own lives
- Connect diverse intergenerational audiences
Download Resources To Support Your Screening:
- UNLADYLIKE2020 Series DIY Screening Kit
- Social Media Toolkit
- Series Guide
- Series Press Release
- Modern Day Interviewee Biographies
- Audience Evaluation Form
Invite the Filmmakers Form:
If you are interested in inviting a member of the film team to be a part of a panel discussion or Q&A at your UNLADYLIKE2020 screening event, please fill out the form below and a team member will be in touch. For any other questions regarding UNLADYLIKE2020 screenings or events, please send us a note via our Contact page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.