Whether you are an educational institution, historical society, museum, public library, women’s and girls’ organization, or other community organization, public screenings of our animated documentary shorts provide a unique opportunity to:
- Share inspiring stories of women who succeeded against tremendous odds in challenging times
- Honor local women’s history and the accomplishments of diverse women across the country in making America
- Highlight contemporary women trailblazers and heroines in your community
- Reflect upon the unladylike heroines in your own lives
- Connect diverse intergenerational audiences
Our series can be purchased for public screenings here.
Download Resources for Your Screening:
- Social Media Toolkit
- Series Guide
- Modern Day Interviewees Biographies
- Audience Evaluation
- Series Press Release
Host Your Own Event Form:
If you are interested in inviting a member of the production team to be a part of a panel discussion or Q&A at your UNLADYLIKE2020 screening event, please fill out the form below and a team member will be in touch. For any other questions regarding UNLADYLIKE2020 screenings or events, please send us a note via our Contact page.